Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VNH.....














Check out this pic I took of Cob's amazing hand in last night's game. The pic speaks for itself. Last night was Cob's night, seeing the man win both the Main Event and the HellKat.

The house game last night did not go in my favour at all. I was chip leader for a good while and caused some damage at the table. However, it wasn't too long before the webs I spun entrapped myself. Before I knew it, my chipstack was a joke and I was at "all-in" territory. The avalanche of destruction headed straight towards me and nothing I could do would stop it. I was out. The accompanying game of HellKat was also a disaster that saw me going all-in on AJ only to be pwned by Cob's 56 off suit.

Agh, sometimes I wonder about this damned game......

Don't waste your time seeing 5 superhero movies this year, just see this instead!

No comments: