Thursday, June 19, 2008

finally....

So last night saw my first win in a long time of a big house game. To add icing to the cake, I also won the traditional game of HellKat that followed the big game. And even after repaying my "skin debt" to Buck I was still left with a decent sum of cash. At one point I went all-in, and as per the norm, Cob saw my raise. But for once I ended up pwning Cob's hand on the all-in. Cob was annoyed at the defeat, as ya would be, but (if Cob is reading this I ain't gloating) it was nice for me to be on the other side of the fence for once and defeating his all in. Let's hope this current form continues for a while. My SNG quest was also decent yesterday. Won a $1 SNG boosting my account by an awesome $4. A few more of these and the account will be in good shape again.

Old news, but Dr.Pepper throws down the gauntlet to Axl Rose.

Firefox v.3 released.


Got to check out the pilot episode of HBO's new vampire series, True Blood. This has good potential and will be worth checking out when it airs in a few months time. Also took a look at Fringe, the latest offering from JJ Abrams. I will also be tuning in to this one when it airs later in the year.

No comments: