Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Return of The Great Destroyer











Cool pic of NIN rocking out to Ghosts 31 on their latest tour.

We had an impromptu game last night, which was one of the quickest kills I've dished out in a long time. We started around 20:40 and I had the thing won before 22:30. I was getting a great run of cards and everything fell into place. Can't wait for the game tomorrow where hopefully my current run of luck will continue. Goodbye: Folk Hero, welcome back: The Great Destroyer. After weeks of various obsticles getting in my way the laptop finally looks like it's back in the game. I loaded it up with a great edition of XP called "Tiny XP". The awesome thing about this version is that it comes preloaded with every device driver needed for pretty much any laptop/pc. So no countless hours of me scowering the internet looking for drivers. I got pwned at the weekend attempting to boost my Betdaq account. After last night's return to form I'll be getting my ass online later in an effort to exact some revenge for the weekend's losses.

Bad idea no. 4468: Taking frozen sausages, nuking them for 5 mins then putting them into a deep fat fryer....

No comments: