Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my new quest.....









(allow me to introduce the Epiphone Gothic Les Paul Studio Electric guitar - This will be my reward when I make €300 through online poker.)


Had a good weekend of online play, abiding by my now very strict playing policy I managed to boost my account healthily. It's a pity I cannot say the same about my live game.....came 2nd on Sunday to a drunken Suggo. I bought his bluff and he did major damage. A few hands later I went all in on JJ only to witness Suggo getting lucky on the river giving him the Ace he needed to complete his pair. Still, apart from falling for the bluff I feel I played ok......still a lot to iron out but getting there....













A selection of popular album covers recreated in Lego.

For anyone who wants to get anal about the best film of the summer.....

No comments: