Thursday, April 9, 2009

Insomnia to tha max

After an annoying 3rd place in last night's game (ok, at least I didn't lose anything) the insomnia struck like never before. Not 1 minute's sleep. I'd like to say nightmare, but for a nightmare sleep is required. Got around 30 mins sleep at the desk this morning and that's it. Gotta go out later but the lack of sleep might scupper that....time will tell. Back to the poker.... Playing decent all night, massive lead running into the last 3 places. Within a few hands my stack was depleted and used my approx. €40 to go all-in on AJ suited. I ran into Darragh's AK and you can imagine the rest. Dammit anyway, playing pretty good recently, won on Sunday and didn't really lose last night, but was so far ahead I was sure the victory was mine.

Found this gem earlier as I searched youtube for a few laughs to keep me awake...

No comments: