Monday, February 16, 2009

1000+ Hits and running.....



Not a lot to report, swerved my peril on Friday the 13th and had a non-stop valentine's weekend. Poker continues to suck though. If any positive can be taken from the nightmare, I guess it can be found in the fact that I am tightening up my game again, not winning a cent but at least I'm only losing €10 each game. I am happy in the fact that I am playing a good game (IMO) and when I get destroyed it's only down to luck, bad luck. Plans are afoot for some music making in the not too distant future. Nothing set in stone, but hopefully we'll get as many as we can into a studio and hopefully the magic will happen, as they say.

GTA: I can't win that damned race, then when I go to one of my other homies he brings me on a mission where I get slaughtered by around 1,000,000 drug dealers. It could be bazooka time....

NIN and Jane's Addiction touring together (NINJA tour...lol :)) ....now that'd be one I'd kill to see.


1000+ visitors to the blog, great stuff. I'll throw up a map of visitors which shows where some visitors live.

I guess it could mean any of these....

No comments: